UK's leading printers of bespoke Canvas Prints
Canvas Dezign is one of the leading printers of bespoke Canvas Prints in the UK. We are proud to offer such high quality prints at affordable prices and have been supplying both trade and public customers since 2000. Some of our high profile customers have included DVB, BBC and more recently we have appeared on ITV's 60 Minute Makeover.
Being an innovative company requires a lot of hard work but we love the challenge of staying several steps ahead of our competitors and find it to be a worthwhile effort. Over these last few years we have successfully developed a unique new product line at competitive prices that our competition often struggles to compete with. Our base of operations is a design studio located in Darwen, Lancashire that comes complete with an in-line canvas printing and framing production facility. The entire printing and framing process is carried out in this very studio and we never allow any part of the manufacturing process to be outsourced. As a company we find it important to retain complete control over all aspects of the workflow so that we can keep a watchful eye over each and every canvas from the moment you order it to when our couriers set off to bring it to you.
Here at CanvasDezign we care greatly about the environment and always think about the potential impact our work can have on our planet, which is why we have appointed our own in-house Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) taskforce team.
Thanks to their input we have put the following changes into practise over the years:
1. We now only use British-sourced canvas. Previously we imported our materials from China before our concerns led us to reduce our carbon footprint.
2. We only use bars from sustainable European sources.
3. All our coatings are non-toxic and free from corrosive or volatile materials.
4. Our employment policy is to recruit local people. In fact most of our employees are family and friends who have worked together for over 12 years.
5. All our inks and workflows have undergone strict risk assessments to make sure no pollutants are released into the atmosphere.