Caring for your Canvas Art Work
- In order to keep your canvas art looking as perfect as the day it was made, please read the points listed below.
- Do not use any form of liquid or chemical products to clean your canvas, or you may damage it.
- A soft dusting brush can be used periodically to remove settled dust from the wall art.
- Make sure your canvas print is displayed in a stable, moisture-free environment and is kept at a safe distance from any source of direct heat such as a fireplace or permanent sunlight.
- Hanging your canvas art couldn't be simpler. Use the provided hanging kit to fix your canvas artwork to the wall.
- Some larger prints require fixing at both sides with picture hangers.
- If over time your canvas goes a little slack, a gentle knock on the wedges on the reverse of the frame will make it tight once more.
- If you require any more help or advice, please call Conrad Mckee at CanvasDezign on 01254 707195